The Checkered Blazer

Outfit posts are the whole reason I started this blog, but getting them is always a struggle! I got dressed up last week for a Confirmation and couldn't leave without getting photos for a blog post, having a sister has it's benefits at times!!






Blazer - Asos
Jumper - Pull & Bear
Jeans - Brooklyn Supply Co/Asos
Belt - New Look
Boots - BoohooMan

As I always do, i was browsing through Asos at about 2:00am, when i stumbled upon this jacket and whats even better is that it was on sale for £20 something, complete bargain! so quite obviously i couldnt pass it up. I've loved the look of polar neck jumpers under blazers for ages especially double breasted ones. I would've loved to have worn one to my formal but it would have been tricky to pull off considering my suit was pale blue. So I guess i found the perfect opportunity seen as I had this one in my wardrobe from the winter.

I love outfits like these. Ones made up of items you're going to wear over and over again regardless whether you already had them or bought them specifically to put together. A pair of plain black jeans are an essential in everyone's wardrobe. These ones are from Asos but are by the brand Brooklyn Supply Co. I find with mens jeans its really hard to find a good fit. They either fit perfect around you're leg and then flare out at the bottom or claim to be super skinny and end up looking like boot-cut once they're on! And yes, I do realise that me being skinny doesn't help matters neither. But in terms of fit these are one of the best matches i've came across.

I hope you like this outfit. It's a simple one but catches a lot of attention! And if you're like me you probably have everything to put this together in your wardrobe already.

Thanks for reading,
Fionntán


No comments