First Impressions : Garnier - Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask

As I was stumbling through boots this mask caught my eye. First of all I'd never tried a 'tissue mask' and second of all never one from Garnier, so needless to say I was intrigued. I thought that maybe some of you would like to see how I got on with this mask before actually purchasing it for yourself so today I'm going to give you my opinions on Garnier's latest skin active product release.





 (I thought I'd show a picture of the back although I'm well aware its out of focus!)

Upon first opening the packet that the mask came in I was really shocked as to how wet the mask was. Maybe it's the case with all tissue masks but I was unaware before trying this one. For some people this may put them off but to me this just screamed hydration for my face! I didn't take any pictures of the mask actually on as I thought it would be difficult and wouldn't really make a difference to the post but if you think I should next time let me know. First you have to apply the white side to your face, make sure it actually is the white side as the blue side is very faintly coloured. Once you have the mask applied to your face spread it around loosely, don't fully tuck it in perfectly as when you take the blue film off as it requests all your work will have gone to waste as it more or less pulls the mask clean off. Once you've removed the blue film then you can place it properly on your face.

When I first put the mask on I thought that it would work wonders for my skin as it really did appear like a 'moisture bomb' but all in all I was disappointed with the results. On the back it said to leave it on for 15 minutes and to make sure I gave it a fair test I left it on for over 30 minutes. When I took it off, my skin skin didn't look 'intensively hydrated', 'visibly smoother' or 'radient' in fact I couldn't even tell a difference. My skin didn't even feel soft. 

It's been two days now since I used the mask and I honestly don't see any difference on my skin. This mask was on offer for 99p in boots so at that price perhaps you may still want to give it a go for yourself but in my opinion, it was a waste of half an hour! Maybe you have to use the mask several times for it to work, despite it claiming to have a list of affects after 15 minutes. In that case I'd rather buy a mask a little more pricey if I thought I would actually notice a difference.

Thank you for reading,
Enjoy what's left of the weekend!

Fionntán 

No comments