My Top 5 Style Inspirations Of 2015


There was many fashion dilemmas last year and many men really stepping up their game. whatever the occasion here are the men I think did it right in 2015... (In no particular order)


1 - David Gandy
This man needs no introduction from me, being one of the biggest names in the industry. Everything he wears is so well co-ordinated. He loves the trend of wearing polar neck jumpers under blazers and I also adore this look. Whether it's a casual outfit he's rocking or a formal one, nobody else can pull it off like him. I've always adored his looks but I feel they were at their peak in 2015.



2 - David Beckham
If you haven't heard of the Beckham's, where have you been for the last decade? From footballer to world known fashion icon, nobody can layer items like David Beckham. This man rocks both casual and formal like nobody else. It seems David's go to shoe is the Chelsea boot, a major yes from me!


3 - Jim Chapman
Where do I begin with Jim? Not only is he one of the most successful vloggers the U.K has to offer, but an up and coming model and fashion enthusiast as well! There is no denying Jim has got great style, and as we all know Jim was voted 'GQ's best dressed man' last year by the public and came second in the running this year. Now that's got to say something! As well as rocking the smart look with his many Dunhil suits, Jim also rocks the casual biker jacket layers over anything even a denim jacket!


4 - Conor McGregor
Not only is this man a martial arts superstar, he's got killer style to go with it! One of my favourites from the whole year has to be Conor with his striped/plaid suit trend, always a winner. Conor's outfit choices are always something to look forward to... This is a primary example of a man that has his own individual style and doesn't care what anyone else thinks. suit goals! 


5 - Street Style Of London
I was putting together my list and planning this post about a week ago and I honestly couldn't think of a 5th 'well known male' to add to list and I didn't want to just add anybody for the sake of it. And it was only today I realised, I don't have a 5th male, my 5th inspiration is street style and where better to get it than the streets of London. We've all done it, going on tumblr or pinterest and seeing an outfit we'd love to recreate. I do this all the time and it's images like this that give me the most inspiration! (all images from pinterest) 

No comments